Judy Amato has a gift: through automatic writing, she can help a person see the events of their past, give them clarity — and she can also see into their future.
This ability, which she has had for much of her life, allows her to produce written words without consciously writing.
“I am not exactly sure where the words arise from, but I believe it’s another realm,” Amato told us from her home in New Jersey.
In this podcast interview for the “Intuition Rules Radio Show,” we asked Amato:
- Have you always known that you have intuitive abilities?
- Has your experience shown that you are able to predict the future?
- When it comes to spiritual work, there are always skeptics and true believers. If you were talking to a skeptic, how would you describe the work that you do?
- How do you help people struggling to get their business off the ground, trying to better understand a romantic relationship, or working through a troubling experience in their lives?
- What types of issues do people most typically want your insight on?
- What one piece of advice do you think most people can benefit from?
Download or stream the podcast now!
Click here to read more of our Q&A with Amato in the December 2014 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine.