What do handstands and marketing have in common? That’s the question the yogi and serial entrepreneur Andrea Allen answers in her new podcast series, Yogify Your Business.
“Do you ever wonder how yogis easily stick a handstand, meditate for long periods of time, or effortlessly slide into the splits?” she asks. “Maybe you’re one of them and already know the truth: It doesn’t happen overnight! Certain principles need to be applied, such as focus, discipline, presence, letting go, and practice.”
More and more people every day are becoming aware of these principles and are seeing the benefits, and here’s the really exciting news: “There is a world-wide movement happening in the business world where owners and management are starting to apply these yogic principles to marketing, sales, and operations, and they’re seeing results,” Allen insists. “Awesome, right?”
In this podcast interview with Allen, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t have to be a yogi to get it.
- How even long-time yogis can learn how some of today’s most successful entrepreneurs are weaving businesses and yoga together.
- How you can connect inward to transform your business—and how Allen did that herself.
- And more!
Download the podcast now!
For more information:
- Click here to learn how you can Yogify Your Business.
- Click here* to listen to Allen’s interview with Inkandescent Group founder Hope Katz Gibbs.