It’s not happenstance that the Conscious Capitalism Conference 2013 captured the minds and imagination of hundreds of business leaders.
This is just the start of a movement that Whole Foods Market founder John Mackey and marketing professor Raj Sisodia are determined to grow globally. Their book, “Conscious Capitalism,” has provided food for thought for millions of readers who made it a bestseller with the New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
While the popularity of the book is clear, it’s the grassroots change that the movement is inciting that strikes the Inkandescent team as pivotal.
That’s why we were thrilled to have had the opportunity to interview a dozen speakers, participants, and leaders of the movement—including:
- Conscious Capitalism chairman Raj Sisodia.
- “Working for Good” author, and Conscious Capitalism Conference producer, Jeff Klein.
- Advertising exec Roy Spence, a long-time friend of John Mackey, who was a conference keynote speaker and the author of It’s not what you sell—it’s what you stand for.
- Founder of Conscious Global Leadership, and guide to opening your heart to the new global economy, Tara Sheahan.
- The powerful president of Pantheon Chemical, who is determined to change the way Americans allow her industry to impact our bodies and lives, Laura Roberts.
- The creator of high-end business products that do more than make us look good at work, Levenger’s CEO Steve Leveen.
- Is it possible to bring Conscious Capitalism to life at an 80-year-old company? The granddaughter of the founder of Freeman is determined to unravel this maybe not Mission Impossible. Check out our Q&A with Carrie Freeman Parsons.
- Are you a Certified B Corp? If you are a conscious entrepreneur, you might want to be, says B-Labs co-founder Jay Coen Gilbert.
- Unreasonable entrepreneurs take note. If you have an amazing social business that needs fleshing out and funding, you may want to connect with Teju Ravilochan’s Unreasonable Institute.
- Want a more successful business? You might want to begin by creating a better workplace. Gain insight at Shayne Hughes’ Learning by Leadership.
- Is blue the next green? Drink it in with this interview with US Pure Water Corporation’s CEO Michael Davis.
- Are you ready to change the world—one pair of shoes at a time? It’s easier than you think, according to the CEO of Soles4Souls.org, Buddy Teaster.
Don’t miss a moment.
Click here to listen to our dozen podcasts from our Special Report at the Conscious Capitalism Conference 2013 on the Inkandescent Radio Network.