October 17, 2012
In this podcast, Eric Dye interviews Inkandescent Group president Hope Katz Gibbs.
This month, Gibbs launches the new Inkandescent Radio Network, and to get her started, Dye asked her about the brass tacks of PR, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- What is the most important thing every entrepreneur needs to know about PR?
- How can an entrepreneur get more visibility?
- What one thing frustrates most entrepreneurs when it comes to their PR and marketing?
- You talk a lot about what you lovingly refer to as “The Trifecta of Small Business Failure.” What is that?
- You are writing a book called “PR RULES: THE PLAYBOOK.” What’s the point of book, and what do you hope your readers will learn?
Click here to learn more: www.InkandescentRadio.com